Since the creation of the brand, our first priority has been to invest in the quality, not only of our jewelry but also of the production conditions.
For this reason, all our jewelry is made in workshops in Athens.
Our craftsmen and designers, are skilled and have many years of experience in the field of jewelry and this is how our production team is able to source a wide variety of semi-precious stones and metals.
As we evolve, we prioritize collecting metals that can fully trace their original source.
< br>In this way, you are guaranteed that the jewelry design you choose is not only unique and of high quality, but also safe for your skin and your health.
Our collaborators are designers based in Greece and each of their models is made with great care.
Our suppliers and all production teams
are committed to exceptional craftsmanship and the provision of high quality materials, always respecting the rights of the human rights. man and the environment.
- Several times a year, the creator of the Greka travels to Greece, her country of birth.
- Looking for craftsmen and with one goal in mind: to concoct jewelry for you trends with timeless rendering, fruit of ancient tradition and the know-how of contemporary craftsmen.
- For this, we base ourselves on models whose design recalls the treasures of ancient Greece, to which are added resolutely modern details, so that you can easily wear them, even associated with your most current looks.
- Our craftsmen can be found all over Greece but most of them in the "sokakia" (souk) of Athens.
- You will hold in your hand, on your finger, around your neck, a unique piece, created by ancestral techniques.
- The raw materials are of high quality and carefully chosen to ensure the shine for a longer duration.
- At the final stage of production, your jewelry and you are about to meet!
- For the occasion, we slip them into a small pouch / box intended for protect them, themselves carefully handcrafted in Greece.
- Our packaging is entirely made of recyclable, recycled and reusable materials.